The Mobile TV Group operates one of the nation’s largest fleets of mobile production units equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. With the highest percentage of high definition trucks, MTVG provides mobile units for over 4,000 sports and entertainment events each year. The Mobile TV Group adheres to the highest standards of maintenance and service with world-class engineers and support staff.
At Mobile TV Group, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees. If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile TV Group has Engineer In Charge (EIC) positions available in the following cities:
New York City
- Job Responsibilities for an EIC:
- Manage all aspects of the mobile unit broadcast engineering operations at remote events
- Perform preventative maintenance and trouble shooting while executing changes and engineering updates on the truck
- Track and report on equipment and system repair and maintenance status as well as following up on these issues
- Direct the activities of crew members related to the operation of the mobile unit
- Provide exceptional on-site client service and technical support
- Prepare technical reports at the conclusion of each event
- Qualifications for an EIC:
- Strong technical skills are required including a solid understanding of computers and equipment
- 5+ years experience in remote broadcast engineering
- Solid working knowledge of broadcast technology and broadcast equipment
- Familiarity with audio, visual, and graphic systems used in mobile television units
- Excellent communications skills are essential in order to have positive interactions with our clients while still getting the job done
- Must be able to lift up 50-75 lbs
Mobile TV Group Part Time and Freelance Opportunities
To see about freelance work on Mobile TV Group's trucks, contact the crewing coordinator for the area where you're interested in working.
Colorado Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees. If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: email@example.com.
- Colorado Studios has an immediate opening for a welder in our Denver shop. The welder will work with our team to build mobile television production trucks.
- Basic Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret blueprints and / or welding process specifications
- Lay out reference points and patterns
- Fabrication experience using both steel and aluminum required
- MIG, TIG welding required
- Operates shop equipment such as drill press, band saw, hand tools, cutting tools, shearing machine and plasma torch.
- Set up and operate metal working machines and tools
- Maintain material inventory used in the fabrication of mobile television production trucks.
- Organize and maintain weld shop equipment and tools. Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Completes documentation of activities as required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Works well with others in a team environment
- Knowledge and Education:
- Completion of college / CEGEP / vocational or technical training
- Steel Fabrication Trade Certification
- Familiar with Welding Techniques (Tack, MIG and TIG)
- Familiarity and working knowledge with shears, cutting torches, grinders & drills
Supervisor of Broadcast Integration
- Colorado Studios has an immediate opening for a Supervisor of Broadcast Integration.
- The Supervisor will work with our Design Engineer/Director of Integration and our wire integration crew to manage the building of large mobile television production trailers, including keeping them on track and delivered on time. Excellent communication skills and some experience managing people required.
- Solid understanding, experience or working knowledge of the following is helpful:
- Project management
- Basic electrical systems
- Metal work, welding and fabrication
- Experience managing a 10 person crew
- Basic computer knowledge, Word, Excel, AutoCAD email
- TV, radio, IT experience a plus
- Vendors and suppliers interface