The Mobile TV Group operates one of the nation’s largest fleets of mobile production units equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. With the highest percentage of high definition trucks, MTVG provides mobile units for over 4,000 sports and entertainment events each year. The Mobile TV Group adheres to the highest standards of maintenance and service with world-class engineers and support staff.
At Mobile TV Group, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees. If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: email@example.com.
Event Coordinator - Los Angeles
- The Mobile Television Group is currently seeking a Los Angeles based Event Coordinator.
- This position will be responsible for the coordination of events operations and teams in the L.A. Region. This position is the point of contact for the event’s client and for the Mobile Group staff working on the event.
- Job duties and skills needed:
- Coordinate the events in the Southern California region including scheduling, rentals, and daily operations
- Gather and evaluate production information, enter into company scheduling system and link the information to website
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Attention to detail and aptitude for technology is critical
- Ability to work independently is essential
- Prior experience in the television industry preferred
Mobile TV Group has an opening in IT Engineering Support
- This is a very versatile jack-of-all IT trades position providing in-office and phone support for engineering and support staff for 100+ employees. Phone support assistance includes identifying problems, troubleshooting problems, researching answers and guiding internal clients through corrective steps in a timely manner. Must be a self-starter and able to work through technical issues with minimal support. This position requires an individual to be organized and willing to find effective solutions to the problems at hand. Roughly 85% of the staff and supported equipment is in the field.
- Solid understanding of wired and wireless networking, including TCP/IP
- Ability to troubleshoot Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac OS X
- PHP and SQL experience a plus
- Ability to build PC based computers
- Experience in administration of Google Mail/Docs/Calendar
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Ability to remotely fix/repair and/or assist in troubleshooting field issues.
- Some database knowledge
- Some web development knowledge
- Serial communications
- Working knowledge and ability to support mobile phones (Android / iOS - iPhone/iPad)
- Broadcast knowledge is extremely helpful
- Working knowledge of Chyron HyperX systems desirable
- Must be able to lift up 50-75 lbs
- Familiarity with audio, visual, and graphic systems used in mobile television units a plus
- Excellent communications skills are essential in order to have positive interactions with our clients while still getting the job done
- Hours can vary depending upon issues being handled.
Mobile TV Group Part Time and Freelance Opportunities
To see about freelance work on Mobile TV Group's trucks, contact the crewing coordinator for the area where you're interested in working.
Colorado Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees. If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no openings at this time.