The Mobile TV Group operates one of the nation’s largest fleets of mobile production units equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. With the highest percentage of high definition trucks, MTVG provides mobile units for over 4,000 sports and entertainment events each year. The Mobile TV Group adheres to the highest standards of maintenance and service with world-class engineers and support staff.
At Mobile TV Group, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees. If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: email@example.com.
Mobile TV Group is happy to announce an opening for Project Superintendent in its manufacturing division.
This person will be instrumental in overseeing the carpentry, metal work, fabrication, welding, HVAC and electrical involved in transforming 53' tractor-trailers from raw shells to state of the art production mobile units that are used for professional sports broadcasting.
The Project Superintendent should have experience managing skilled trades, developing and administering construction timelines, and ability to work in collaboration with the design and engineering staff. A friendly but firm leadership style is preferred.
The ideal individual would likely have been a carpenter or metal worker and would, in any case, have ability to manage staff and/or contract carpenters, welders, and electricians. Willingness to sometimes be "hands-on" and get directly involved in the work is preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits, and bonuses.
DBA - Webmaster
Provide database, scripting and web administration support for Mobile TV Group's application projects. Provide consultation and support to technically complex projects during all phases of the development life cycle. Support applications in database and web design, analysis, customization, testing, implementation, and maintenance of various environments. Provide technical assistance in resolving production system problems. Participate in investigating technologies and recommending solutions to meet business needs.
- Working experience in creating and maintaining scripts, database tables, setting up indexes, data constraints, database views, and referential integrity.
- Experience in administration and support of SQL database systems.
- Experience in system monitors and database performance and tuning. Ability to troubleshoot errors and alerts.
- Experience developing database scripts.
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Maintain MS SQL, sql DTS (Data Transformation Scripts) scripts.
- Experience with Apache and IIS administration & support
- Experience with Linux (Debian and RedHat) and Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- Strong technical skills in database environments on Linux & Windows including securing servers and databases.
- Proficient in database externals, utilities and strong in backup and recovery strategies.
- Understanding of and ability to implement industry best practices.
- Knowledge of Citrix applications helpful.
- Windows & Linux system administration as needed.
- Ability to work & support effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and strong analysis skills are essential.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Mobile TV Group has Engineer In Charge (EIC) positions available in the following cities:
New York City
- Job Responsibilities for an EIC:
- Manage all aspects of the mobile unit broadcast engineering operations at remote events
- Perform preventative maintenance and trouble shooting while executing changes and engineering updates on the truck
- Track and report on equipment and system repair and maintenance status as well as following up on these issues
- Direct the activities of crew members related to the operation of the mobile unit
- Provide exceptional on-site client service and technical support
- Prepare technical reports at the conclusion of each event
- Qualifications for an EIC:
- Strong technical skills are required including a solid understanding of computers and equipment
- 5+ years experience in remote broadcast engineering
- Solid working knowledge of broadcast technology and broadcast equipment
- Familiarity with audio, visual, and graphic systems used in mobile television units
- Excellent communications skills are essential in order to have positive interactions with our clients while still getting the job done
- Must be able to lift up 50-75 lbs
Mobile TV Group has driver positions open in the following cities:
New York City
- Position Responsibilities for a Driver:
- Drive mobile unit safely to event location(s) as directed by the truck schedule.
- Understand and comply with all Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration regulations.
- Set, strike, and load the mobile unit in cooperation with Engineer(s) in Charge.
- Perform regular basic maintenance and cleaning activities on the trucks
- Track and report on equipment and maintenance status.
- Ensure that the tractor and trailer are maintained in road ready condition at all times.
- Ensure that all registrations, inspections and other related documents for the mobile unit are current and up to date
- Verify that required Commercial Driver's Licenses (CDL), medical exams and any other related certifications as a professional driver are current
- Communicate with Transportation Coordinator about service or repairs needed for mobile units.
- Qualifications for a Driver:
- Experience in television or specialty transportation preferred
- Must be willing and able to travel as much as 70,000 miles per year.
- At least 5 years tractor trailer driving experience with a safe driving record
- Requires a Class A CDL
- Must possess a current FMCSA physical exam card and is subject to federal regulations for random drug testing and any other required medical exam
- Must be reliable and aware of all relevant state and federal safety regulations.
- Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 75 lbs and pass an Essential Job Functions exam.
Mobile TV Group Part Time and Freelance Opportunities
To see about freelance work on Mobile TV Group's trucks, contact the crewing coordinator for the area where you're interested in working.
Colorado Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees. If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supervisor of Broadcast Integration
- Colorado Studios has an immediate opening for a Supervisor of Broadcast Integration.
- The Supervisor will work with our Design Engineer/Director of Integration and our wire integration crew to manage the building of large mobile television production trailers, including keeping them on track and delivered on time. Excellent communication skills and some experience managing people required.
- Solid understanding, experience or working knowledge of the following is helpful:
- Project management
- Basic electrical systems
- Metal work, welding and fabrication
- Experience managing a 10 person crew
- Basic computer knowledge, Word, Excel, AutoCAD email
- TV, radio, IT experience a plus
- Vendors and suppliers interface